Thursday, August 27, 2026

Dr. Yung Suk Kim on His Latest Books | Interviewed by Lexitelevision

In our latest YouTube Short, “Dr. Yung Suk Kim on His Latest Books | Interviewed by Lexitelevision,” we bring you an exclusive look into a fascinating crossover between deep academic scholarship and modern digital culture. Renowned New Testament professor and author Dr. Yung Suk Kim sits down with prominent Instagram influencer Lexitelevision (boasting over 1 million followers) to unpack the powerful themes of his recent book releases, including his latest profound commentary Treasures and Thorns and Justice and the Parables of Jesus. This quick, high-energy segment captures the vital intersection of biblical theology, social justice, and contemporary cultural critique.  

Thanks to Lexi for sharing this space and chatting with me. It was filled with laughter and joy, even as we navigated serious depths. Looking back, my energy and emotions were running so high that I felt completely carried away and perhaps a bit unfiltered—but I've come to realize that intensity is simply an authentic piece of who I am. Everything we shared was entirely spontaneous, born purely in the moment without a script. We first connected at our D.Min residency class, and I later discovered she shares her journey with over a million followers on Instagram and more than half a million on Facebook.

#BiblicalScholarship #ChristianBooks #AuthorInterview #JusticeAndTheParables #NewBookRelease #ReligiousStudies