Saturday, March 2, 2024

Contacting the author

I contacted Jaime Pineda, the author of Controlling Mental Chaos: Harnessing the Power of the Creative Mind (Rowman & Littlefield, 2023), which I loved so much. He is a neuroscientist who wrote about mental health. He responded to me kindly and agreed to read my book proposal about mental health. Furthermore, he expressed interest in my new book "How to Read the Gospels." He said he may get some insights as he prepares his future book project about mental health, neuroscience, and spirituality. He also expects to collaborate with me in the future. I feel great because of this connection with him and future collaboration. I am curious about what the future holds for me. I love what I do. I enjoy living in the present.


I'd like to recommend the other book I have read, which was written by Arash Javanbakht, a psychiatrist and neuroscientist: Afraid: Understand the Purpose of Fear and Harnessing the Power of Anxiety (Rowman & Littlefield, 2023).