Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Feedback from my favorite author

I received feedback from Dr. Jaime Pineda, a neuroscientist, cognitive scientist, and the author of Controlling Mental Chaos. I am very much uplifted because of his positive feedback.
I think your TAB model for mental health and its attempt to bridge our responses to self, God, and neighbors with aspects of mind care is a fascinating idea. I’m glad to see that my ideas inspired some of those connections. I am confident that the equilibrium you speak of can provide the worldview of insights and approaches to strengthen mental health and address the crisis we are currently experiencing. I look forward to hearing more about your development of this theme vis-à-vis psychotheology, moral agency, and political theology in the lives of Jesus and Paul.

For now, I wish you the very best and ongoing success in your creative efforts.