Thursday, July 4, 2024

Writing and teaching


I am still hungry for more ideas and more books.

Thank God, I still have energy and ideas.
I will write more while the sun is with me.
Thus far I have published about twenty books, including a few edited volumes. I constantly update my research plan

For my publication page, go here.


My main job is teaching. I write as a result of my teaching, and teaching helps me become a better writer. I am fortunate to teach hundreds of students at my school each year. Over the past few years, I have utterly enjoyed teaching, researching, and publishing many books. I cannot express enough gratitude to my students for their presence in my classes. In 2019, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a faculty award called Scott and Stringfellow Outstanding Faculty Award. As long as I continue teaching, my students will always come first. They are my teachers in some way. My journey continues. I love my job.